4.7 of 5
LetsExchange is an instant multi-currency exchange service free of registration, limits, and complications.
It enables crypto holders and traders to swap more than 230 coins without KYC and upper limits. The platform picks the best deals in the market for its users by connecting to multiple major exchanges. As a non-custodial crypto exchange service, LetsExchange doesn’t store users’ funds and private keys, which ensures an advanced security level.
Pros of LetsExchange
- No registration/KYC
- A wide selection of coins
- Non-custodial services
- Both fixed and floating rates are available
- User-friendly interface
- Fast automated swaps
- The best rates picked across multiple exchanges
Cons of LetsExchange
- No wallet provided
- No fiat money is available for swaps
No registration required. You save a lot of time by avoiding the long and fussy registration/KYC procedures.
A wide selection of coins and tokens. You can exchange more than 230 cryptocurrencies on LetsExchange, and this range is ever-expanding.
Fixed and floating rates. You can choose whether you prefer to fix a rate for the time when the swap is being processed or let it float to take advantage of price fluctuations.
Non-custodial services. LetsExchange doesn’t store your funds and doesn’t access your private keys, which boosts the security level.
An all-in-one exchange widget. A straightforward interface without distractions allows users to swap coins conveniently.
Competitive rates. LetsExchange’s SmartRate technology picks the best deals available among multiple exchanges to offer you the most profitable conditions.
Fast automated swaps. On the LetsExchange crypto-currency exchange platform, a swap takes as much time as it is needed to register featured transactions in the blockchain.
The total fees vary by cryptocurrencies and depend on commissions charged by cryptocurrency networks and, in some cases, liquidity providers. All the fees are included in the amount that a user sees before proceeding with an exchange.
- Pick a currency pair and enter the amount to send.
- Indicate your receiving address for the selected coin.
- Select a fixed or floating rate and proceed to exchange.
- Review and confirm the exchange details.
- Send the exchange amount to the indicated deposit address.
- Wait for the exchange to be processed. Your funds will be transferred to your indicated receiving address.