4.7 of 5
ChangeNow is a non-custodial crypto exchange platform that supports more than 170 digital assets. The platform reserves the right to put on hold any transaction if it seems suspicious and might require proof of identity or other documents that might be needed. However, the majority of swaps can be performed without registration.
Pros of ChangeNow
- Fast swaps
- Non-custodial services
- Fixed and floating rates
- Fiat currencies available
- VISA/MasterCard payments
- No upper limits
Cons of ChangeNow
- In certain cases, you might be asked to pass the KYC procedure
- You need to provide your email address to use fiat money for a swap
- For transactions with fiat, additional fees are charged
- No wallet provided
No registration/KYC for swaps with crypto. If you exchange cryptocurrency, in most cases, no registration or KYC is required.
The platform offers non-custodial services. It doesn’t store users’ funds and private keys. It means a higher security level for every swap.
A big variety of coins. ChangeNow allows its users to swap all the major coins and tokens.
An opportunity to buy crypto with a bank card. You can use VISA/MasterCard to buy cryptocurrency with EUR or USD.
Fixed and floating rates. You can choose a fixed rate to make sure the price stays the same while the transaction is being processed. Floating rates are also available.
Limitless swaps. There are no upper limits while the lower limit is close to $2.
The fees vary from 0.5% to 4% depending on swap conditions (crypto to crypto or fiat to crypto, fixed or floating rates, etc). All the fees are included in the estimated exchange amount.
- Select the cryptocurrency to send, indicate the amount, and pick the crypto to buy.
- Indicate your receiving wallet address for the selected coin and click “Next”.
- Review all the exchange details and click “Confirm”.
- Send the amount you want to exchange to the indicated deposit address.
- Wait for the exchange to be processed and receive your funds to the wallet you have indicated.