- 24 hours
- 7 days
- 30 days
- How to
Polygon price chart
The data on the chart is provided by TradingView and may be different
Polygon is one of those crypto projects that might draw your attention. It is a coin that supports a network with real-life applications. It means that the Polygon value will to grow.
Short Overview of Polygon
The MATIC is among the coins whose price changes significantly. If you want to try it for trading, this information will help you to make a wise decision:
- The maximum supply is 0.00.
- The value % fluctuation during 24 hours is -8.40000000.
- The trading volume during the last 24 hours is 1599420666.12.
- The Polygon value % fluctuation during the last week is 5.80.
- The current Polygon to USD exchange rate for Fri, 6 Aug 2021 is also available.
So, make sure you check Polygon price chart always before you sell or buy MATIC.
You don't need to be an expert to swap crypto coins here. Follow these simple steps to request a transaction:
- In the upper part, provide the crypto to buy.
- Indicate the sum.
- In the lower field, provide the cryptocurrency to sell.
- Copy the wallet address to receive your funds.
- Make the deposit.
- Now, our special SmartRate tool will find the comfortable deal and create an order for you. After that, the coins will be exchanged, and the tokens will be moved to your wallet.
How Many Polygon Coins Are There in Circulation?
The MATIC circulating supply is 7021682963.00. This value is changing constantly. You can always check the updated information in our live chart. Other information needed for a detailed Polygon analysis is also available.
Where Can You Buy Polygon?
You can purchase MATIC on the majority of exchange companies.
10 000 000 000
Polygon is a crypto coin. You can exchange it by using our service without KYC and limits.
You can buy Polygon on our platform. Other cryptocurrency exchange services provide the swaps with Polygon, too.
You can check whether Polygon mining can be beneficial. Otherwise, you can purchase Polygon.
A transaction takes the time required to register it on the blockchain.
How to Convert Polygon
When you choose Alligat0r, you don’t have to to be an expert or an experienced trader to convert MATIC. You can convert Polygon within some clicks:
- Choose a crypto coin to sell in the appropriate field.
- Indicate the sum of coins to sell.
- Choose the cryptocurrency to purchase.
- Indicate whether you wish to trade Polygon with a fixed or a floating exchange rate.
Our Polygon converter will search many platforms and pick the most convenient deals for you. These deals will be arranged in a list with the best deals at its top.
Click on the most convenient option for you to proceed to your Polygon exchange.
Provide your receiving wallet address to receive the swapped coins.
Send funds to the provided deposit address. Once done, your swap will be performed, and the swapped funds will be transferred to your wallet.
Cryptocurrency prices are very volatile. That’s why we recommend checking the live chart always before you place a request for a transaction. In the live chart, you will learn the current exchange rate, the actual price, and learn about the trends in the market. All this data is available on the website, and it is needed to make an informed decision.
Now, you don’t need to search for ‘how to convert MATIC’. You can handle it here, without account registration, KYC procedures, worries or delays. The interface is very easy to use. Alligat0r searches for the most profitable conditions on multiple platforms. So, you can be sure that you get the most profitable deals.